Thanks for attending The Marketing Success Summit! I'm here to help you, but I'm also just one person and customer support can get pretty overwhelming when a large number of people are attending an online event like this.
1. Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
2. If your question is not answered, please submit a customer support ticket at the bottom of this page.
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– You used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order; you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden to send any email communications to you.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
Sure, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
Sorry you missed it! Videos can only be watched for free for 24 hours. The actual members area is reserved to holders of the Marketing Success Professional Package.
You'll be able to see any missed training sessions (or view those scheduled for later this week) when you purchase the Marketing Success Professional Package, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to 15+ expert masterclass sessions plus $800+ in exclusive limited time bonuses. Click here to learn more about the Professional Package.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their basic minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions:
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Thanks for reading! If you still need help, please submit a ticket below! I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Promise!
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the Marketing Success Summit for Translators.
If you have a marketing-related question, please reach out to the relevant speaker directly via their established communication channels, or post your question in the members-only Facebook group for Professional Package holders. I'm unable to answer any specific marketing-related questions through this system. Thank you.